RIC can handle the complete refurbishment of locomotives, freight wagons or coaches.
- These services are dealt with by specialized RIC teams working directly in the customer installations.
- On-site refurbisment is ideal for upgrading tools and equipment as well as training customer personnel.
- RIC has the capacity, during the refubishment process, to modernize some equipment that has become obsolete and can to carry out remotorization if necessary.
- RIC offers second-hand, rebuilt, refurbished or serviced locomotives.
Rolling stock fleet maintenance
RIC can handle the maintenance of a fleet of locomotives while guaranteeing the customer a high contractual availability factor.
- RIC services enable railway networks to obtain optimum operational capacity from their locomotive fleet.
- RIC works through long-term partnerships with its customers and makes a responsibility commitment regarding the standard of its maintenance.
- This guarantees that customers maintain their investment in locomotives in perfect working order and benefit from the fullest availability of their equipment inventory, giving optimum operation.